Sad Songs

License Master
Click on the License type to request a master license.

Music Services is not authorized to license the song related to this master. See Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how to find the publisher of a song.
Product containing the master to be licensed. See Products table at the bottom of the page if you need more information.

Note: Music Services, Inc. does not sell tracks. If you need the music to the master you are licensing, you will need to either purchase a legal copy or contact the record label directly.

Jimmy Fedd
Green Hill Productions
Sad Songs
Title Company Release numbers
Candle in the Wind Gaither/Spring House Music GHD5417/792755541722: CD - Compact Disc, GHD5417/7 ...